Key Enhancements - 2017 (June)
- More than 40,000 km of pipelines were added and 246,000 km were updated since January 2017
Pipelines added (in yellow) and updated (in green) since January 2017
Storage Facilities Worldwide
- Added approximately 500 storage facilities worldwide with special focus on the Liquid storage and the Americas.
Storage facilities entered (in green) since January 2017
Gas Plants Worldwide
- Added more than 165 gas plants worldwide with special focus on North America. The update is driven by the growing NGL/LPG market.
Gas Plants added (in red) in North America since January 2017
- Approximately 103,000 Km of pipelines were added and 555,000 km updated Worldwide
Pipelines added (in yellow) and updated (in green)
- Complete review of Pipeline Network in Mexico. Approximately 13,000 Km of pipelines were added and 35,000 Km were updated to improve the Completeness and the Currency of the Mexican network
Pipelines before and after in Mexico (East)
- Major review on China network. More than 25,000 Km of pipelines were added and 67,000 Km were updated to improve the quality of our database
Pipelines entered in China (in yellow)
- More than 460 Oil & Gas storage facilities were added and 1,700 were updated to improve our coverage and data completeness. Major additions were done in US, Mexico and China
Oil & Gas storage facilities entered (in green)
Database Growth and Update - 2016
Pipelines entered and updated 2016
Facilities entered and updated 2016
For information relating to midstream data improvements in 2015, download our Midstream Data Enhancements 2015 Summary
To find out more about progress on all our active Quality Goals and a list of previously completed goals please refer to our most recent International Energy Quarterly Review. This also includes information relating to other recently completed Quality Projects.
Download International Energy Quality Goals report
ADM is fast and easy to use, the perfect vehicle for data analysis. The ADM allows you to view IHS data and proprietary data in the EDIN application.
View ADM Glossary