The biggest trends and most important developments in the smallest PV systems.
Little more than a decade ago, roof-top solar was a somewhat idealistic concept - A vision into the future, taking space-age technology and creating roofs that generate clean energy. Today, it has become almost mainstream, with the installed base for residential solar expected to reach nearly 50 GW by the end of 2017.
Download this complimentary whitepaper to learn about the biggest trends and most important developments that are shaping the global residential PV market. Coverage includes:
- The emergence of residential solar
- How big could the residential PV market become?
- Fundamental market drivers shift - enter batteries
- Module level power electronics look to unlock potential of residential roofs
- Increasing awareness of solar safety
- Solar goes 'smart'