Maximizing Value across the Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle
Flexible pricing is a critical tool in the management of a product's lifecycle.
Utlised correctly, companies can increase a product’s original list price using real-world evidence to show better results or additional indications.
The study, based on primary research, compelling case studies, and in-depth interviews with payers on flexible pricing strategies, will help you extend the life-cycle of your product and create additional value to your bottom line.
Our primary research, combined with our pricing and reimbursement expertise, provides insights into:
- Existing frameworks for flexible pricing
- Payers' willingness to renegotiate prices upwards post-launch
- Partnerships and incentives from the industry that payers might consider in exchange for an upward price review post-launch
- Outcomes and value that payers expect in order to increase a price
- Timelines for upward price reviews
- Viability of the unveiled trends
Download the study brochure (PDF, 95 KB)