Who should view this report: Corporate executives, who are responsible for sustainability performance and accountability throughout the product and process lifecycle, which extends from the conception of the idea through disposal - including engineering, manufacturing operations management, supply-chain and distribution.
Read this complimentary report to learn:
- The six core areas of Enterprise Sustainability Management (ESM)
- How an ESM approach can help your company ensure regulatory compliance while also driving efficiency and quality improvements
- How homegrown IT and management systems are becoming roadblocks for business improvement
- Why companies need to consider replacing disparate information systems with a holistic ESM solution that connects across functional areas
- How to empower your employees to drive sustainability performance improvements