Survey provides fresh inspiration and insights
Every year we conduct a Customers First Survey covering the majority of our customers, products, and services. The suggestions that we receive guide our work as we develop better products and more insightful content.
Recent Product Enhancements
The overall rating of our products continues to improve and has steadily increased since 2010 from 49% of customers rating us as very good or excellent to 72% today. We continue to focus on improving the value and usability of our products based on user experience.
Recent Improvements to Information and Analysis
At IHS Markit, we are constantly improving the currency, consistency, completeness and correctness of our data in order to deliver world-class products and insights. Core to our solutions is the information and analysis in which 77% of our customers rated us very good to excellent. Every day our offerings expand based on your needs and suggestions.
Driving innovation across multiple sectors
Below are a few highlights of improvements based on your feedback:
- Aerospace, Defense & Security: We enhanced Jane's tools with 65 new dashboards for improved visualization, more responsive reports and analysis on current events, a better search (for Jane's and Haystack), and an updated user interface
- Automotive: We recently made our user interfaces easier to use, expanded the breadth and depth of data coverage and increased the speed for adding world events to our forecasts
- Chemical: Based on your feedback, we expanded our coverage, added insights in process technology and investment economics, started offering more live webcasts with industry experts, and made numerous improvements to the IHS Connect® Platform
- Economics & Country Risk: We developed new and improved content, tools and processes to help you to be successful
- Energy & Natural Resources: We revamped our forecasting methodology, increased granularity in reports, plus improved many applications including Enerdeq, MINT, and Connect
- Engineering & Product Design: We released the new Engineering Workbench platform with intelligent searching, enhanced document viewing, role-based interface options, and personalized alerts
- Financial Services: We continue to release new solutions and improved services, including MiFID II compliance, Securities Finance Transaction Regulation, liquidity risk management, Know Your Third Party, Collateral Manager, and many others
- Maritime & Trade: We improved the Maritime Portal and introduced the Maritime Intelligence Risk Suite. We added interactive charts to the Global Trade Atlas and the PIERS Container Database to Global Trade Portfolio
- Technology, Media & Telecom: We added new reports and our trusted Market Intelligence, and we continuously update Electronic Parts content. We also improved communication and support for our customers
For additional details, click on Product Enhancements or Information and Analysis.