The only monthly magazine dedicated to global maritime safety
A subscription to Safety at Sea brings you the best reporting and analysis on safety in the industry.
The world’s only dedicated monthly maritime safety magazine, packed with vessel-critical information, presented in an engaging and accessible way to capture the attention of your crew.
Monthly print magazine
Every issue includes:
- Topical features on issues such as navigation and bridge, seafarer health, lifesaving appliances and fire safety
- Clear, concise safety case studies for crews to evaluate
- Upcoming regulatory changes unpacked in plain English
- The latest information on training courses and initiatives
- Essential security and piracy briefings
- A look at the latest safety products to hit the market
- Access the latest accident reports from the Nautical Institute’s Marine Accident Reporting Scheme (MARS)
Digital Editions and Archive
A digital edition of the magazine available as a Flash page-turner or PDF download, offered with a searchable archive.