IHS Kingdom Dynamic Depth Conversion facilitates construction, maintenance and display of time data in the depth domain. This dynamic depth conversion integrates horizons and well tops into a grid-based layered velocity model that is automatically maintained, providing efficient and accurate interpretation workflows.
Download this webinar to learn how Kingdom Dynamic Depth Conversion:
- Benefits interpreters by leveraging data that is readily available to associate time horizons to corresponding well formation tops.
- Reduces cycle time for converting seismic data from time to depth.
- Provides dynamic and accurate geo-steering workflows by enabling the use of seismic volumes and interpretations in the depth domain to avoid drilling hazards, such as faults and optimize reservoir navigation.
- Models lateral velocity variations by incorporating well formations top along the entire wellbore, ensuring the most accurate subsurface representation.
Speak with an expert immediately by calling:
- United States: +1 713 464-6188
- Canada: +1 855 258-3070