US Offshore Lease Database (US)
IHS U.S. Offshore Lease Database contains digital data for over 270 Oil & Gas Pipelines, 37,000 platforms, 29,000 blocks and 6,000 leases to support the two annual lease sales conducted by the US Minerals Management Service.
Quickly view and analyze the spatial relationship between offshore oil and gas wells, platforms, pipelines, fields, federal and state water leases and other demographic data. Identify and map US federal offshore areas, blocks, leases, fields, transportation and delivery data, ports and pricing hubs, geographic and bathymetry data.
U.S. Offshore Lease Database (US) contains digital data to support the two annual lease sales conducted by the Minerals Management Service (MMS). IHS updates the data based on lease sale results and other changes in lease holdings.
Access and map the data, in ESRI ArcInfo shape file format, using IHS Enerdeq®, ESRI's ArcInfo™, ESRI's ArcView™, or any other shape file-compatible software.
Who uses U.S. Offshore Lease Database?
- Business analysts
- New Ventures
- Research and or forecast new opportunities
- Prepare for lease bidding cycle
- Understand economics and potential for expanding existing lease holdings
- Monitor competitors
U.S. Offshore Lease Database (U.S.) enables you to:
- Identify and analyze drilling opportunities in the Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf and Pacific
- Monitor competitors and gain an edge in the bidding process for divested properties
- Perceive opportunities you might not have otherwise by looking at written data alone