AssetBank Geofiscal Report
AssetBank Geofiscal 报告中包括储备信息、勘探历史以及可能开发构思的详细信息和概要，以及会计年度和完整的税后现金流模型的详细信息。
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports contain information on field reserves, exploration drilling history, likely development concept, as well as details of fiscal terms and a full post-tax cash flow model.
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports provide investment and strategic planning teams, economists, geologists, and engineers with high-level, detailed analyses of green field investment opportunities. The information set is updated every six months, providing up-to-date insight on 3,500 discoveries and developing fields across the globe.
Up-to-date Asset Analysis
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports are generated from the IHS database together with insight and expertise sourced from our domain experts, so the analysis contained is credible and auditable.
Use the reports to:
- Research a wide range of geographically dispersed investment opportunities
- Review and compare project economics
- Share simplified asset evaluations and benchmark against analogous opportunities
- Compile geological summaries on well history, reservoir, trap, source rocks, and hydrocarbon descriptions
- Assess information on license data, equity holders and outstanding obligations
- Consider likely export assumptions and indicative development capex, opex and abandonment costs
- Assess indicative post-tax cash flow, including net present value, rate of return and government take