IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals CD-ROM
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals CD-ROM is designed for use onboard the ship and within the vessel operations department. This annual CD-ROM contains data on over 10,000 ports and terminals, 8,000 tanker berths and 23,000 port service providers. More than 4,000 plans and mooring diagrams assist in planning your next port call.
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals CD-ROM is an annual CD-ROM containing data on more than 10,000 ports and terminals and over 4,000 port plans and mooring diagrams. Contact details for over 23,000 port service providers, port photographs, a maritime atlas and distance tables enable you to plan your next port call anywhere in the world. Subscribers can add user notes for each port and create custom reports.
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals CD-ROM key features include:
- Details of more than 10,000 ports, including 200 new entries
- Over 23,000 port service providers
- Maritime Atlas
- Worldwide distance table
- Tanker berth information
- Ship Index of 58,000 vessels
- Country overviews
- Over 4,000 port plans and mooring diagrams
- Provision to add user notes
- Report Generator
- Emergency Port Contact Details
- More Max Vessel Dimensions information
Who uses the service? How?
- Ship Brokers
To look at port restrictions and risks when planning a port call, including berth dimensions, cargo handled, and discharge facilities
To receive pre-arrival and navigation information to assist planning and port entry.
To identify port service providers by business type and contact them in advance of port entry
IHS Fairplay Ports and Terminals CD-ROM enables you to:
- Obtain comprehensive information on port news and developments for planning a port call
- Find specific services at worldwide ports
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Receive data directly from a validated source: IHS Fairplay is the sole global issuing body of the IMO Ship, Company and Registered Owner numbering system
- Gain a competitive advantage by using the most accurate, current and comprehensive data available