Global Consumer Markets Service
Leverage our expert analysis of international economic, demographic and socioeconomic trends, along with long-term forecasts of consumer spend and price to make market-penetrating decisions with confidence.
Global Consumer Markets Service provides uniform analysis across 95 countries for 22 broad categories and 36 sub-categories of consumer spending and prices. You receive robust analysis on a global, regional, and country level, highlighting economic, demographic, and socioeconomic factors impacting income distribution and consumer spend.
Our in-depth analysis and vast datasets, which are updated quarterly, allow you to assess market potential, forecast product penetration rates, and anticipate key economic and demographic impacts on the development of consumer markets by country. Our comprehensive approach and sophisticated econometric models capture the complex links between economic growth and consumer market performance. Use our online delivery platform to quickly access historical data reaching back to 1990 and forecasts extending to 2025. Our powerful tools let you save, share and refresh your data, and produce presentation-quality charts and graphs.
Who uses the service? How? Major retailers Market entry strategy Consumer goods companies Market demand, sales benchmarking Service providers Consumer spending patterns Financial institutions Credit risk analysis
Global Consumer Markets Service enables you to:
- Build better strategic plans using our combination of key forecasts, datasets, and market-sizing tools
- Accurately size international markets
- Conduct product penetration rate analysis
- Anticipate growth by customer segment
- Uncover new market opportunities and avoid risks
- Measure the impact of differential economic change on future businesses
- Discover which international markets hold the most product potential
- Integrate economic and demographic forecasts into regional marketing plans
- Understand which new risks could threaten future supply chains
- Integrate advertising and media spending forecasts into promotion plans
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6576 5354
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155