Upstream Oil and Gas
IHS Upstream Oil and Gas Consulting aids companies and governments worldwide facing increasingly complex challenges in their search for and delivery of significant oil and gas opportunities.
IHS Energy consultants understand the key challenges of limited access, funding, personnel, time and technical resources and the impact of added regulatory compliance and changes in the competitive landscape. We work closely with you to devise solutions — from strategy to implementation — that maximize your bottom line while controlling risk.
IHS Upstream Oil and Gas Consulting offers a full spectrum of advisory services to corporate and government clients operating in the upstream oil and gas sector throughout the world. Each phase of the upstream life cycle comes with its own unique set of challenges, from identifying those exploration opportunities that promise optimal growth to reducing production costs of new and mature fields. Whether you seek to uncover new opportunities, limit drilling risks, optimize the value of your field or assets, or comply with complex regulatory laws overseas, we will work closely with you to craft a total solution that respects your bottom line.
You gain critical support of your business aims in these key areas:
- Strategic consulting
- New venture services
- Field development solutions
- Asset operations consulting
- Regulatory and compliance services
- Energy resource assessment
- Energy market analysis
Who uses our services? How?
International oil and gas companies
National oil companies
To identify, prioritize and target the best growth opportunities
To minimize exploration risks
To maximize the value realized from developing fields or assets
To reduce production costs
To set the regulatory environment and ensure regulatory compliance
IHS Upstream Oil and Gas Consulting enables you to:
- Identify, prioritize and target the best future growth opportunities
- Identify, understand and manage risk throughout the asset life cycle
- Realize the optimum value from oil and gas field investments
- Drive down unit development and operating costs for oil and gas production
- Save time, costs and non-compliance fees associated with regulatory compliance
- Leverage the extensive IHS databases, project evaluation tools and project, negotiation and licensing round support
+1 281 752-3276
Energy & Natural Resources
+1 781 301-9067
+1 781 301-9084
Manufacturing & Services
+1 781 301-9317
+1 202 481-9241
Strategy & Planning
+1 713 369-2547
Supply Chain & Operations
+1 904 540-9707
Systems Integration & Technology
+1 303 397-2466
For more information, choose from a selection of IHS webcasts.