IHS CERA European Power Advisory Service integrates our power, carbon, renewables and natural gas market outlooks by country, providing insights into fundamentals, driving forces and changing consumer demands. The IHS CERA guidance helps our members in the regional power industry—as well as in the financial, end-user and service sectors—to navigate the risks and opportunities and create winning strategies.
The CERA European Power Advisory Service helps members to identify opportunities and to mitigate risk in the European power market. Our experts combine their cutting-edge knowledge of market forces and political developments, backed by hard data from our country outlooks, to give you the latest, most accurate picture of the European power business.
As a subscriber, you will be able to:
Receive the latest on fundamentals:
- European Power Watch
- European and Regional Market Briefings
- European Carbon Market Briefings
- Regular coverage of EU and national energy policy developments
Receive our strategic reports on the Big Questions:
- Has Europe become a retirement-driven market, and how is the investment environment evolving in a cash-constrained world?
- How will power demand evolve against its economic backdrop and energy efficiency policies?
- How will European policymakers balance the policy trilemma: addressing security of supply, driving competitive markets and achieving green aspirations?
- What infrastructure is required to accommodate the evolving European capacity mix and address the challenges posed by fluctuating renewables generation?
Download key industrial statistics from our Data Center:
Call our research staff to interpret complex data and find answers to uncommon questions.
- Country-level data:
- historical power supply, demand, capacity, and power exchange
- long-term outlook for power demand, supply, capacity additions and retirements
- short- and long-term wholesale power prices
- CO2 emissions
- Hydro power
- Retail prices
- Heating and cooling degree-days
- European mergers and acquisitions
- Outlook for wood pellet prices
- Country profiles
Who uses CERA European Power Advisory Service? How? Regional and international market players (corporate leaders, executives and policymakers) To understand long term supply and demand trends in the European power market as determined by market fundamentals and EU/government policies End-users To understand how policy and market developments impact power prices Service providers To understand the needs of power sector players Financial institutions (investors) To understand investment risks and opportunities
European Power Advisory Service enables you to:
- Understand energy market fundamentals and driving forces to provide a sound basis for gauging the possible future scenarios facing the European power industry
- Analyze regional market fundamentals, the changing fuel mix, and wholesale electricity price dynamics
- Anticipate investment opportunities in Europe's new power generation projects
- Assess EU and national energy policy developments and the impact of regulatory measures on power market dynamics and strategies
- Identify key structural changes arising from European market liberalization and integration and the implications for players’ strategies in each link of the value chain
For more information,
+1 800 447-2273
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 1344 328 300
+44 (0) 1344 328 300