Long Today, Long Tomorrow? Outlook for Industry in Phase 3 of the EU ETS
The European Union Emissions Trading System will hit a milestone year in 2013, when industrial participants (non–power generation) will no longer receive free allowances that fully cover their emissions. In this report, we assess the extent to which today’s market conditions curtail the reform’s aim to increase future competition for CO2 allowances....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations