AssetBank Geofiscal Report
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports include details and summaries of reserves information, exploration history, and likely development concepts, as well as details of fiscal terms and a full post-tax cash flow model.
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports contain information on field reserves, exploration drilling history, likely development concept, as well as details of fiscal terms and a full post-tax cash flow model.
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports provide investment and strategic planning teams, economists, geologists, and engineers with high-level, detailed analyses of green field investment opportunities. The information set is updated every six months, providing up-to-date insight on 3,500 discoveries and developing fields across the globe.
Up-to-date Asset Analysis
AssetBank Geofiscal Reports are generated from the IHS database together with insight and expertise sourced from our domain experts, so the analysis contained is credible and auditable.
Use the reports to:
- Research a wide range of geographically dispersed investment opportunities
- Review and compare project economics
- Share simplified asset evaluations and benchmark against analogous opportunities
- Compile geological summaries on well history, reservoir, trap, source rocks, and hydrocarbon descriptions
- Assess information on license data, equity holders and outstanding obligations
- Consider likely export assumptions and indicative development capex, opex and abandonment costs
- Assess indicative post-tax cash flow, including net present value, rate of return and government take
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for