IHS Fairplay Register of Ships
IHS Fairplay Register of Ships is a hard copy, four-volume collection containing extensive data on all sea-going, self-propelled merchant ships of 100 GT and above, irrespective of their classification. Published since 1764, the Register of Ships details more than 100,000 vessels and includes a complimentary subscription to Shipfinder Online, a daily updated ship reference.
IHS Fairplay Register of Ships is a complete guide to the worldwide merchant fleet. Published since 1764, this four-volume collection draws from our proprietary databases to provide the most thorough details on all sea-going, self-propelled merchant ships of 100 GT and above, irrespective of their classification. The List of Shipowners & Managers complements the Register of Ships by providing details of shipowners and the fleets they manage.
Every subscriber receives access to Shipfinder Online, a daily updated ship reference.
IHS Fairplay Register of Ships key features include:
- Details of 100,000 ships
- Current name and former names
- Ship identification numbers, including the LR/IMO number
- Ship types
- Cargo facilities
- Builder and date of build
- Owner and manager
- Registration, flag and classification
- Tonnage and dimensions
- Main and auxiliary machinery details
- Call sign and official number
Who uses the service? How? Oil Companies-Ship Vetting To evaluate chartering risks relating to tonnage Oil Companies
Fuels & Lubricant
To identify sales/marketing leads Engine Manufacturers To determine market size and to assess competitors Marine Equipment Companies To market products where ships are being built Insurance Companies To evaluate potential risk based on ownership, class, previous casualty and detention history
IHS Fairplay Register of Ships enables you to:
- Gather intelligence on 100,000 ships of 100 GT and above, 24 hours a day, from any internet-enabled pc
- Receive data directly from a validated source: IHS Fairplay is the sole global issuing body of the IMO Ship, Company and Registered Owner numbering system
- Gain a competitive advantage by using the most accurate, current and comprehensive data available