IHS Corporate Sustainability | Customer Solutions
Empowering Customers for Sustainable Growth
For decades, IHS professionals have helped our customers advance their specific business objectives by providing the broadest and deepest selection of EHS & Sustainability solutions on the market. Today, we are helping industry leaders take another historic leap forward by developing unified information strategies for Enterprise Sustainability Management that make sustainability an integral part of customer operations and competiveness. Below is a sampling of our customers’ accomplishments:
- Oil & Gas Producer: Reduced regional greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 60% and environmental verification costs by 50%
- Pipeline/Storage Provider: Achieved compliance rate of 99.5% and on-time completion rate of 99.9%
- Energy Provider: Increased efficiency of tracking GHG data with integrated IHS platform. Hundreds of hours of redundant data work saved from having thousands of air emissions points tracked in one data system
Awards: IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Awards
- 14 companies honored in 2011
- The IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Awards honor organizations that demonstrate leadership in the use of advanced information systems and best practices to achieve environmental, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability business goals.
- Established in 2006, the IHS SPECTRUM Excellence Awards have recognized dozens of organizations over the years for their proven success:
- Reducing risks: Assuring regulatory compliance and managing dangerous incidents
- Increasing efficiency: Streamlining systems and processes to save time and money
- Creating value: Strengthening reputation, branding and competitive position.
14 Companies Honored in 2011:
- Asian Paints
- Cummins Inc.
- Duke Energy
- Eglin Air Force Base
- Husky Energy
- Kinder Morgan
- Total Petrochemicals
- US Red River Army Depot
- US Forest Service
A Strategic Partnership
- Charter Member of the Campbell Institute
The Campbell Institute is the center of excellence for environmental, health and safety (EHS) at the National Safety Council. The Institute seeks to foster healthy and high performing workplaces through identification and sharing of best practices in order to continuously improve EHS performance.
The Campbell Institute’s focus on sharing best practices to help create healthy and high-performing workforces is exactly in line with how IHS is helping our customers. IHS shares the Institute’s commitment to helping organizations achieve and sustain excellence in EHS by proactively identifying successful practices. As a charter member of the Campbell Institute, we look forward to working with other industry leaders to drive global priorities in the EHS field.