US Department of the Navy (NAVY)
More than 4,000 documents containing instructions and directives created by the US Department of the Navy.
The US Department of the Navy publishes instructions and directives that apply to policy and procedure for the naval branch of the military. These documents are referenced when a policy or specific action must be formally transmitted or when communications that initiate or govern action, conduct or procedure are required.
The collection of Navy documents includes all active and superseded or cancelled unclassified documents, covering a broad range of subjects and disciplines. "Pen and Ink" changes are noted carefully by our editorial staff.
The Naval instructions and directives include data from multiple sources, including:
- Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
- Office of the Secretary of the Navy
- Naval Air Systems Command
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Naval Computer Telecommunications Command