Aerospace Industries Association (AIA)
AIA publishes aerospace standards that promote product safety and quality.
Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) standards provide engineers, designers and others working for manufacturers and suppliers of aerospace and national defense systems with information designed to ensure product quality and safety.
AIA comprises leading manufacturers and suppliers of civil, military, and business aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aircraft systems, space systems, aircraft engines, missiles, materiel, and related components, equipment, services, and information technology. Volunteers from these industries create AIA standards publications.
The AIA Standards Collection includes active NAS, NASM, NA and NAM Standards covering topics such as:
- Airframe Structural Components
- Liquid Propellant Fuels and Oxidizers
- Equipment, Components and Accessories
- Packing and Gasket Materials
- Parachutes; Aerial Pick-up, Delivery and Recovery Systems
- And More