Electronics and Telecommunications Standards
A collection of electronics and telecommunications standards created by IHS for manufacturers, suppliers and service providers.
IHS has combined a collection of standards, created by multiple standards developing organizations, for the electronics and telecommunications industries.
This collection benefits manufacturers, suppliers or service providers with maintaining market share and maximizing the ability to provide interoperability and marketability.
These standards are useful to engineers, designers, suppliers, and manufactures in the telecommunications or electronic industries. This set of standards also contains a collection of safety documents relevant to electronics and telecommunications from Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Documents in this collection are available from:
- ANSI - American National Standards Institute
- ATIS - Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions
- BICSI - Building Industry Consulting Service International
- EIA - Electronic Industries Alliance
- IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
- ITU-R International Telecommunication Union Radiocommunication
- ITU-T International Telecommunication Union Telcommunication
- TIA - Market Review
- UL - Underwriters Laboratories