Pharma Risk-Sharing Agreement Services
The IHS Global Insight Pharma Risk-Sharing Agreement Services harness our decade-long research on risk-sharing agreements around the world, giving us an unparalleled understanding of how to optimize strategies in this area. Our extensive datasets, original cross-country research, and quarterly analyses help you place a confidence interval around your decisions.
Although uncertainty over clinical outcomes should be priced into new drugs, the real world performance of the drug after approval often remains unclear, and payors often demand risk-sharing arrangements. Our Pharma Risk-Sharing Agreement Services provide critical intelligence on the rising risk-sharing phenomenon in pricing and reimbursement strategies.
Subscribers to this service can chose one or more of the three deliverables we offer to help them weigh a risk-sharing arrangement:
- Risk-Sharing Database: a continually, updated online system for comparing and evaluating agreements across therapeutic areas, drugs, and geographies
- Risk-Sharing Agreements: original cross-country research on market and regulatory risk-sharing trends and developments based on primary research through interviews with payors, pharmacists and KOLs.
- Risk-Sharing Quarterly Analysis: a PowerPoint presentation that shows the strengths and weaknesses of current areements and updates new trends and arrangements, providing unparalleled insight into the success or failure of previous risk-sharing agreements
Pharma Risk-Sharing Agreement Services enables you to:
- Determine whether to enter into a risk-sharing agreement
- Stay abreast of regulatory and market risk-sharing trends and developments
- Ealuate and learn from the successes and failures of current risk-sharing agreements
+1 781 301-9084
+65 6576 5354
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155