Global Construction Service
Whether you want to compare China's construction sector to that of India's, or determine the proportion of Brazil's residential building activity relative to commercial sector, the Global Construction Service provides the answers.
Global Construction Service features the industry's widest and most longitudinal coverage of global construction activity. Our annual Global Construction Outlook, which we update quarterly, includes a historical base year series extended by our 15-year forecasts for 69 countries. It includes our incisive commentary on key market drivers and long-term construction industry trends. In addition to our Outlook, subscribers receive:
- Global Construction Database
- Global Executive Overviews
- Quarterly Country Snapshots
- Annual Country Reports
Global Construction Service enables you to:
- Size markets with comparable cross-country data
- Create strategic plans for market entry and expansion based on construction market opportunities rankings
- Enhance investment strategies with forecasts of macroeconomic indicators—interest rates and exchange rates-and industrial drivers
- Understand the trade-off between opportunities and risks in each country
- Achieve revenue targets by determining the best opportunities for investment, export, and expansion around the world
– Director, Market Research, Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing Company
"[The] Global Construction Outlook provided valuable support to strategic planning and marketing efforts. The report helped us evaluate and compare the size and risks of various construction markets around the world. We also used the report to rank the top construction markets and to provide an overall perspective on the characteristics of the markets we were planning to enter."
– Director of Marketing and Planning, Provider of Construction Services