Northeast Power Market Fundamentals, 2012–16
The Northeast power markets remain in a state of substantial supply surplus, and IHS CERA expects reserve margins in each of the Northeast regions to remain above target levels through at least 2016. Wholesale spot power prices, down sharply in 2012, will begin a modest rebound in 2013....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?