Monthly Gas Briefing: A Process of Discovery
As the end of the withdrawal season approaches, a few developments are shedding new light on how the market reacts in an environment of low natural gas prices. In fact, the supply glut and its accompanying low prices are now testing the limits of operational choices, and both consumers and producers are reacting creatively. As a result, the market outlook continues to evolve....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?