Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: March 6, 2012
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage withdrawals of 88 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending March 2 and withdrawals of 59 Bcf for the week ending March 9, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,425 Bcf as of March 2....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013