Complimentary Report: Drug Reimbursement in the UK
What Would Change with the Advent of Value-Based Pricing?
The UK's coalition government has embarked on a set of healthcare reforms designed to transform the country's National Health Service. The introduction of Value-Based Pricing (VBP) is set to radically change the way medicines are priced and reimbursed in the UK. The key concern for pharmaceutical companies is that the reform could end free pricing of pharmaceuticals in the country.
In this complimentary report Drug Reimbursement in the UK: What Would Change with the Advent of Value-Based Pricing? we examine the current UK pricing and reimbursement system and the likely changes to this system following the introduction of VBP.
The report provides:
- An overview of the current pricing and reimbursement system in the UK
- An assessment of what value-based pricing is, and how it is likely to work
- The outlook and implications of value-based pricing for the pricing and reimbursement of drugs in the UK
This report was first published in May 2011 in our World Markets Pricing and Reimbursement service: a critical market analysis tool that helps professionals navigate the complex P&R environments of key markets.
Subscribers to World Markets Pricing and Reimbursement gain the competitive edge by accessing daily news on the top 25 markets, special reports, a reference pricing matrix tool covering over 30 countries, and a P&R database of guideline differences across over 30 markets.
+1 781 301-9325
- World Markets Healthcare
- World Markets Healthcare Forecasting Service
- World Markets Generics & Biosimilars
- World Markets Oncology
- World Markets Ophthalmology
- World Markets Cardiovascular & Metabolic
- World Markets Pricing & Reimbursement
- Pharma Risk-Sharing Agreement Services
- PharmaOnline International
- US Healthcare Cost Service
- Multi-client Studies and Market Research