IHS Environmental Compliance Content Services
Environmental Compliance Content Services provides tailored data collection services for critical material, component, and supplier information.
IHS consultants and data engineers offer recognized leadership and knowledge for the full range of environmental and compliance information requirements including:
- Global standards and regulations
- Direct parts supply chain
- Indirect/MRO supply chain
- Chemical management
- Design for the environment
- Greenhouse gas/carbon management
Starting with an evaluation of your business objectives and regulations in critical markets, IHS consultants determine the specific data needs for your processes and systems to develop a comprehensive requirements definition, collection and production program.
IHS Environmental Compliance Content Services is designed to:
- Reduce the administrative burden of compliance requirements
- Aggregate and process complex technical and sourcing information
- Optimize access to critical component, substance, and supplier data and documentation
Companies rely on IHS Environmental Compliance Content Services to improve product development and supply chain management workflows.
- Minimize risk of non-compliance
- Enable strategic sourcing
- Avoid redesigns
- Find compliant parts and replacements
- Standardize content
- Ensure manufacturing compatibility of alternate parts
This service is applicable to all manufacturing and sustainment operations where internal systems contain incomplete, error-ridden or simply out-of-date information.
- Maximize the value of product lifecycle management or enterprise resource planning systems
- Avoid penalties and fines
- Meet regulatory guidelines quicker
- Adjust compliant design and sourcing practices quickly
- Manage compliance requirements throughout the supply chain
- Improve ongoing compliance tracking, analysis and reporting