IHS Export Compliance Content Services
Services to support product compliance with export regulations for controlled defense articles, services and technical data.
Export Compliance Content Services provides custom information resources to improve compliance with export regulations such as:
- The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Arms Export Control Act (AECA)
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- The Wassenaar Arrangement on Export Controls
These restrictions apply to importing and exporting U.S. technology in products, services and technical data. Non-US as well as US companies are required to adhere to these regulations and face the same penalties if they do not comply.
Using ISO 9001 certified processes, IHS consultants and engineers analyze, source, organize and integrate regulation data that directly affects your products.
- Identify regulated components and technology in your products
- Determine applicable regulations
- Collect the specific data elements for export compliance
- Improve compliance validation processes across the organization
- Enhance status as a responsible, security conscious company
- Avoid fines and penalties for violations