IHS Product Change Management System (PCMS)
The IHS Product Change Management System provides integrated tools to create, distribute and manage product information.
Targeted, timely communications offer manufacturers significant opportunities to build valuable relationships with their customers.
With the IHS Product Change Management System (PCMS), you can implement tailored processes that ensure effective communication of critical information, such as:
- New product announcements
- Product change notices
- End-of-life notices
- Environmental compliance status
- Material declarations
PCMS provides management tools to control distribution to internal and external groups including:
- Sales and sales engineering
- Customer support
- Suppliers and distributors
- Channel partners
A Full Range of Communication Options
With PCMS, it is easy to focus messages and manage distribution to build relationships with customers, suppliers, prospects and channel partners.
The PCMS modules offer a comprehensive process of creating and delivering part information to every constituency. Using templates, each step of the process is automated to ensure effective message approval and distribution.
- Strengthen customer relationships through improved, targeted communications
- Maintain a defensible audit trail to support contractual and regulatory requirements Reduce liability and risk for obsolete take-back inventory
- Maintain design wins and retain market share
- Improve the user experience at the company’s website