IHS Enerdeq Browser (US)
IHS Enerdeq® Browser (US) enables you to access the information you need for any E&P specialty. In just a few minutes, you can map, query, browse and export the most current US data, including details on over four million well completions and more than 1.8 million production entities. Leverage your scarce staff resources for data analysis, rather than data gathering and verification.
IHS Enerdeq Browser is the next generation data access and delivery mechanism, directly connecting you to the best source of global energy data and information.
IHS Enerdeq Browser provides a single point of access to your subscribed IHS Well and Production information. Whether it is from the IHS Hosting Center or your proprietary data via company Intranet, you are able to access important data quickly using a set of reconnaissance, reporting and analysis tools for downloading, querying and operating.
10 answers in 10 minutes
IHS Enerdeq Browser enables you to quickly access the information you need to answer questions and make timely decisions, no matter what your E&P specialty. In just a few minutes you can map, query, browse and export the most current US well and production information available in your area of interest, streamlining your workflow and giving you more time to make critical business decisions.
Who uses IHS Enerdeq Browser? How?
- Data managers
- Financial staff
- Land personnel
- Energy analysts and many more
- Acreage evaluation
- Prospect generation
- Competitive position summaries
- Production analysis
- Oilfield service opportunity identification
IHS Enerdeq Browser (US) enables you to:
- Access over four million well completions and nearly two million Production entities
- Access up-to-date subscribed information from anywhere at any time
- Receive nightly updates to US activity, well and production data, along with the ability to easily manage data updates to project areas through email
- Access enhancements to existing workflows while exposing new map-based tools
- Provide additional midstream and US land layers
- Extended play definitions across the US database to enable high level research into your unconventional workflows
"We looked at a variety of data sources and concluded that there's nothing comparable to what IHS offers. It's considered the standard in the industry. In our opinion, it's the best product out there with respect to production and well history data." - Fred Byther, VP of Exploration Oracle Resources
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 6533 4567
+81 3 4530 9898
+91 22 4090 7130
+61 2 8884 0000
+82 2 6001 3544
All other Asia Pacific countries:
+65 6439 6000
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for