US Data Online Functional Training Course
This DVD-based course provides an overview on the functionality of the US Data Online application.
- Module 1 – Getting Started - DVD Course Overview discusses the best settings for your computer as you go through this course.
- Module 2 – Introduction/Overview explains tabs, searches and queries.
- Module 3 – Home Page Overview provides key background and pricing information. You will also be shown how to use the tabs at the top of the page to access the various query and report tools within the application.
- Module 4 – Querying Production Data will illustrate how production data can be queried in the Search page.
- Module 5 – Querying Well Data will illustrate how well data can be queried in the Search page.
- Module 6 – Working with the Map begins with using the Zoom tool, working with layers, label preferences and Browse list options.
- Module 7 – Purchasing Data shows you the options in purchasing Well Data Reports and Exports as well as Production Data Reports and Exports at the same time.
- Module 8 – Retrieving Purchased Files takes you through retrieval and downloading from the MyFiles page.