US Offshore Lease Database (US)
IHS US Offshore Lease Database contains digital data for over 270 Oil & Gas Pipelines, 37,000 platforms, 29,000 blocks and 6,000 leases to support the two annual lease sales conducted by the US Minerals Management Service.
US Offshore Lease Database contains digital data to support the two annual lease sales conducted by the Minerals Management Service (MMS). IHS updates the data based on lease sale results and other changes in lease holdings.
Access and map the data, in ESRI ArcInfo shape file format, using IHS Enerdeq®, ESRI's ArcInfo™, ESRI's ArcView™, or any other shape file-compatible software.
Who uses US Offshore Lease Database?
- Business analysts
- New Ventures
- Research and or forecast new opportunities
- Prepare for lease bidding cycle
- Understand economics and potential for expanding existing lease holdings
- Monitor competitors
US Offshore Lease Database enables you to:
- Identify and analyze drilling opportunities in the Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf and Pacific
- Monitor competitors and gain an edge in the bidding process for divested properties
- Perceive opportunities you might not have otherwise by looking at written data alone
Quickly view and analyze the spatial relationship between offshore oil and gas wells, platforms, pipelines, fields, federal and state water leases and other demographic data. Identify and map US federal offshore areas, blocks, leases, fields, transportation and delivery data, ports and pricing hubs, geographic and bathymetry data.
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 6533 4567
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6439 6000
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for