US Production Data
IHS US Production Data, an extensive historic database, contains reliable oil, gas, and water cumulatives and monthly production volumes on over 1.7 million US producing entities.
IHS US Production Data delivers reliable data so you can predict the future production and revenue potential of E&P assets. Our database is the most comprehensive US production database available, tracking 98 percent of all production.
Key contents and features include:
- Oil, gas and water cumulatives
- Oil, gas and water monthly production volumes
- 1.7 million US producing entities on an individual well or multi-well lease basis
- Integration with other IHS applications for rapid analysis
Who uses the service? How? New Ventures &
- Quickly view and identify production opportunities.
- Estimate potential production and revenue
- View production in your area of interest to determine prospect potential.
- Reservoir evaluation and optimization
- Use pressure tests that indicate the remaining reserves.
- Easily identify new data and update databases via DirectConnect.
- Data is extensively edited and audited to verify accuracy and standardized for consistency.
- All Production entities have 14 digit API Number.
- Integrates seamlessly with a variety of engineering, economics and exploration applications, allowing you to quickly evaluate potential acquisitions.
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 6533 4567
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6439 6000
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for