IHS LOGarc™ is a powerful, easy-to-use well log management system that enables you to manage, retrieve, integrate and visualize your data. LOGarc provides direct access to LogTech's existing log library, containing almost 10 million digital log curves.
IHS LOGarc is a well data management system that was created by LogTech (Canada) Ltd. Acquired by IHS in September 2009, LogTech (Canada) Ltd. has a strong industry reputation for its scalable well log information, management software, and comprehensive digital well log collection. LogTech's digital well log inventory includes a large amount of unique data not included in the LOGarc database, and vice versa. With LOGarc, however, you gain direct access to LogTech's dataset. Both IHS and LogTech customers will now be able to access an increased amount of digital well log data by subscribing to both databases.
LOGarc is powerful enough for your enterprise, yet easy enough for everyone in your organization to use. LOGarc enables you to manage, retrieve, integrate and visualize the valuable data you need.
LOGarc is used for many different workflows such as:
- Regional and local studies
- Geologic interpretation
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Well log analysis
- Production & reservoir analysis
- Infill drilling
- Conventional & unconventional plays
- Project and data management
Typically used by:
- Production and Reservoir Engineers
- Geoscience Technicians
With LOGarc, you gain these benefits:
- Simplified workflow: Seamlessly integrate well log data with existing in-house mapping and analysis tools like IHS PETRA® and other 3rd party applications.
- Direct access: LOGarc provides direct access to LogTech's existing log library, containing almost 10 million digital log curves. Immediate access to log data eliminates data log redundancy and the need for users to download logs to desktops.
- Flexibility: Concurrent access to multiple disparate databases from any location with Internet access is makes LOGarc a flexible management system you can depend on.
- Visualization: View and qualify digital well log data without retrieval using the Visual Explorer module.
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for