IHS Energy Web Services
Increasing workflow efficiency with flexible access to IHS information.
Energy Web Services provides you with a variety of flexible ways that you can easily connect the software, maps and databases you use every day to the most up-to-date IHS information available. Now standard as part of your information subscription, you have the following means of accessing and using IHS data:
- IHS Direct Connect – IHS analytical applications like Kingdom®, Petra® and PowerTools use Energy Web Services to connect to your IHS information subscription.
- Partner Solutions – Many third party solutions providers use Energy Web Services to connect their software to your IHS information subscription.
- Developer APIs – Enable software developers to program integration of your IHS information subscription into any software, database, or proprietary data management process.
Energy Web Services allows you to connect and interact with your IHS Energy data subscription more easily. If you use IHS Direct Connect with Petra or Kingdom, then you have experienced how we use Web Services to streamline a critical, time sensitive workflow. IHS Web Services enables more efficient methods to create and update projects by eliminating the need to leave your analytical application to go find and export data files.
With Web Services, you can:
- Accelerate workflows with the latest E&P reports, graphs and data available in your workflow tool of choice
- Improve productivity and decision making with daily instead of quarterly updates
- Substantially reduce data storage and management costs
- Automatically update projects with the latest data
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for