EDIN Desktop enables users to query, map, browse and report IHS and proprietary data from a single vantage point. Used by engineers, investors, marketers, geologists and many others, this service features: map, query, browse, graph, data card, export.
IHS EDIN Desktop directly connects you to the best source of global energy data and information.
IHS EDIN Desktop is designed to improve business results with access to integrated public and proprietary oil and gas data. Delivering increased functionality in an easy-to-use, open Windows-based environment, IHS EDIN Desktop can be deployed as a stand-alone package or on your network.
IHS EDIN Desktop provides companies with a mechanism for aggregating and communicating key data to employees, while decreasing the amount of manual data integration activities required.
IHS EDIN Desktop provides a flexible solution for accessing and handling data from multiple sources, with the ultimate goal of improving workflow and the bottom line.
Who uses IHS EDIN Desktop? How?
- Geologists and many others
- Competitor evaluations
- Pipeline planning
- Mergers & acquisitions
With its easy-to-use interface and flexible workflow, IHS EDIN Desktop allows users to:
- Integrate proprietary data including SDE and shapefiles with fields, pipelines, power plant locations, capacities and other Gas & Power and E&P data available from IHS so that it can be mapped, analyzed and sorted in ways that provide confidence that all possible variables are taken into account when making decisions
- Improve workflow by providing E&P and energy infrastructure data in an area-of-interest with a single click from the map or an easy-to-export query, saving time and freeing personnel to focus on other mission-critical work
- Reduce the time spent gathering and validating data
- Analyse data on a real time basis allowing more critical decisions in:
- Increasing productivity
- Enhancing decision making
- Increasing communication
- Decreasing errors
- Evaluating prospects and opportunities
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 6533 4567
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6439 6000
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for