PERFORM is the industry standard in well performance analysis (Nodal) that is trusted by engineers in over 45 countries. Get optimal performance from well and flowlines. PERFORM is the industry's most cost-effective solution for optimizing new wells quickly and turning inefficient wells into optimal performers. Developed by petroleum engineers for oil and gas production optimization professionals.
With its ability to model virtually any situation, the PERFORM well performance analysis tool to brings tremendous efficiency to well and flowline design and analysis.
For example, the application can match current production scenarios and then perform case studies to predict future well performance. Engineers can model multiple producing zones to accurately forecast the total capacity of a well.
Who uses PERFORM
- Production Engineers
- Facilities Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Completions Engineers
- Asset Management Teams
- Artificial Lift Project Management Teams
What PERFORM can do
- Model fractured, horizontal, deviated, tight gas well
- Perform gas lift optimization and design
- Simulate chokes, tubing, pipe, reservoir and heat loss scenarios
- Completions design using perforation gun performance data
- Matching performance of fractured wells
- Modeling multilayered reservoir with horizontal drilling
- Optimize new wells quickly; turn inefficient wells into optimal performers
- Single modeling application makes well and flowline design and analysis tremendously efficient
- Interface designed by engineers for engineers
Learn more about IHS PERFORM workflow for building worst case discharge scenarios and compiling a report by downloading the article featured in the July 2012 issue of Offshore Engineer, Working Out Worst-Case Discharges,
Jump-start your Gulf of Mexico drilling permit process
"Nexen used the IHS PERFORM software to derive worst case discharge volumes for permitting several proposed deepwater exploration wells in the Gulf of Mexico. Nexen is happy to report that as of August 2, 2011, we have received approval of three deepwater Exploration Plans and one deepwater Permit to Drill.”
- J. Sybil Callaway, Senior Reservoir Engineer, Exploration, Nexen Inc.
Easy to use
"With PERFORM, you can sensitize one or more parameters within a single simulation case to identify ways of improving well performance. That's really the strength of the software."
- Arvil Mogensen, Partner, Exploitation Technologies
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 6533 4567
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6439 6000
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for