IHS Fairplay AISLive
Track your ship movements across the globe with over 2,500 ports updated every 3 minutes, 24 hours a day. IHS Fairplay AISLive was the first global Automatic Identification System (AIS) network to track real-time ship and vessel movements through an online application.
Today, the award-winning AISLive antenna network extends across five continents, over 2,500 ports and 100 countries. Every three minutes, 24 hours a day, we update the positions of over 90,000 individual ships. Find out why over 107,000 users rely on AISLive to support their daily business decisions.
AISLive is an online application that tracks ship movements across 5 continents. Use AISLive to identify new business opportunities, optimize your human resources and enhance your position data to gain an edge on your competitors.
Now even better! The latest AISLive release, version 7, is now available. Enhancements include:
- Verified ship data
- Ship watch service
- Distance tables (new module)
- Ship track history on maps
- Alerts admin screen
- Navigation improvements
The network sees over 90% of the world’s global fleet in 24 hours, ensuring our users are up to date with maritime activities. Find out why over 110,000 users rely on AISLive to support their critical business decisions.
Who uses our services? How? Marine equipment companies
- To accurately identify port callings to facilitate supply
- To identifying new business opportunities
Border security and military
- To receive details of ships that are due
- To receive alerts for monitoring potential risks
Port authorities and operators
- To improve traffic management by calculating more accurate ETAs using real-time positions
- To improve service levels by calculating more accurate ETAs using real-time positions
- To track vessels and analyze traffic volumes