PortGuide Online becomes Sea-web Ports
PortGuide Online has been integrated into the Sea-web portal (www.sea-web.com). This will provide users with improved search capability, advanced mapping tools and more structured data display.
New features include:
- Improved search functionality which includes basic search options for port names, country location, UNLOCODE and port status. Enhanced search options include cargo facilities and port and offshore capacities, including range searches on deadweight, length overall, draught and beam
- A new control has been added to tailor the fields displayed in the search results
- The facility to export 2,500 records and 12 fields of information is included
- The data is displayed within the Port Overview in a number of data groups which can be fully tailored by the user and provides up to 500 fields of information
- Enhanced mapping tools
- Additional modules for Port Disbursements and Distance tables available
Clients who also currently subscribe to Sea-web with the Movements and Fixtures modules will be able to benefit from a fully integrated solution. Within the Port Overview not only will users be able to view ships currently in port and destined for, and link back to the Ship Overview, but also information on fixtures discharging and loading, and then be able to link back to the Fixtures Overview or alternatively link to other ports.
Similarly from the Ship Overview users can link to the Port Overview from the movements' port callings table, as well as the fixtures table. In both instances the option to visualise the port location is provided.
Users existing account credentials will enable access to this new location, however if you experience any problems please contact us.