Ports and Harbors Magazine
Ports and Harbors Magazine is the official journal of the International Association of Ports and Harbors.
Ports and Harbors Magazine from IHS Fairplay is the official journal of the International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH) and has been published since the IAPH's inception in November 1955. The IAPH represents about 200 ports of nearly 90 maritime countries as well as 140 port-related public and private organizations. Together, member ports handle nearly 90% of the world's container traffic and some 60% of the world maritime trade.
Ports and Harbors Magazine extends to a readership far beyond the IAPH's membership, however, serving the world maritime community at large. Published six times a year, Ports & Harbors now contains more features than before, more opinion, and more feedback. In short, it offers its readers a combination of inspiration and insight that will help drive operational efficiencies and provoke management initiatives.
Each issue provides news and up-to-date information on:
- Integrated logistics
- Vessel tracking and management
- Environmental management
- Cargo handling
- Bulk terminals
- Port design and planning
- Port software
- Personnel training
- Port and harbor maintenance
Subscribers to Ports and Harbors Magazine receive publications issued in January, March, May, July, September and November.
Who uses the service? How?
- Port authorities
- Government officials
- UN agencies
- Shipping and stevedoring companies
- Port construction
- Consulting companies
- Research institutes
- To stay abreast of best practices in all aspects of port operations
- To obtain reviews of new products and services for future investment decisions
- To exchange ideas and opinions
- To promote common causes and interests
Ports and Harbors Magazine enables you to:
- Stay apprised on best practices for all port-related matters
- Receive critical insights and information for supporting investment decisions, improving operational efficiencies and envisioning new management practices