IHS Fairplay Superintendent's Handbook
IHS Fairplay Superintendent's Handbook features more than 410 pages of best practices in the superintendent profession, including on-time vessel trading within budget parameters, while ensuring compliance with current regulations.
IHS Fairplay Superintendent's Handbook is a thorough reference source containing over 410 pages to assist new and experienced superintendents with virtually every task. Superintendents will find practical guidance, organized into 20 different categories, for everything from keeping vessels trading on time and within budget to ensuring compliance with ever increasing regulations. The handbook includes a CD-ROM, from which subscribers can download and customize numerous documents and checklists. Similar to the Docking Handbook the CD-ROM also contains a fully searchable database of ship repairers and marine equipment suppliers worldwide, simplifying your search for a suitable supplier.
IHS Fairplay Superintendent's Handbook key features include:
- Over 410 pages of on-the-job guidance
- Easy-to-use format, organized into 20 distinct categories
- CD-ROM containing downloadable documents and fully searchable supplier database
Who uses the service? How? New and Experienced Marine Superintendents To inform and improve their daily performance both in-office and when visiting a vessel
IHS Fairplay Superintendent's Handbook enables you to:
- Learn and implement the profession's best practices
- Obtain guidance for nearly every professional task and situation
- Download and customize forms, checklists and certificates
- Stay within budget when purchasing vessels
- Understand and comply with mounting regulations