IHS Fairplay Docking Handbook
IHS Fairplay Docking Handbook contains over 500 pages of standard forms and checklists to assist you through pre-, during, and post-docking process.
Download all of the forms you need from the CD-ROM to your computer, and customize them to meet the exact requirements for various vessels or multiple fleets. The CD-ROM features a comprehensive database of ship repairers and marine equipment companies worldwide, simplifying your search for the right supplier.
IHS Fairplay Docking Handbook is your one-stop reference guide for ship repair and docking. Completely updated from cover to cover, the 2009 edition now includes paint application information. The print manual and its accompanying CD-ROM contain more than 500 standard forms and checklists—an ideal tool for experienced superintendents and crew preparing for a ship;s docking. You can download the forms you need onto your PC, customize them to meet your exact requirements, send them electronically and archive them for future reference. The CD also houses a fully searchable database of ship repairers and marine equipment companies, connecting you to appropriate suppliers worldwide.
IHS Fairplay Docking Handbook key features include:
- Over 500 forms and checklists, downloadable from the CD-ROM
- Extensive details of repairs carried out in China: steel, delays, workforce, time, contract and payment
- Advice on how to avoid unnecessary expense
- Up-to-date database of repairers and marine equipment suppliers
Who uses the service? How?
- Marine equipment firms
- Ship repair companies
- To prepare for a ship's docking
- To market supply services at a dock
IHS Fairplay Docking Handbook enables you to:
- Prepare your ship for docking
- Find a marine equipment provider or repair firm