Jane's Security Intelligence Solutions
Jane's Security Intelligence Solutions deliver expert intelligence on local, national and international security issues, including country risk, military capabilities, the CBRN threat, and terrorism and insurgency.
Jane's Security Intelligence Solutions delivers comprehensive, accurate and reliable intelligence on the key issues that affect national and international security.
Jane's provides critical insight into four of the most important areas of national security - country risk, military capabilities, chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats (CBRN), and terrorism and insurgency - giving commanders and policymakers the intelligence resources that they need to identify and counter current and potential threats.
With detailed news, insight and analysis on geopolitical risk, organized crime, strategic threats and conventional and asymmetric capabilities, operations and tactics, Jane's provides an authoritative view of current and developing security issues, risks and threats.
Who uses Jane's Security Intelligence Solutions? How? Exploration and new ventures managers
- Assess the risks affecting new ventures
- Derive comprehensive business cases
Security and country risk analysts
- Assess and track risk
- Provide effective guidance to strategy, exploration and executive management teams
- Analyze existing or potential risks to investments
- Carry out cost-benefit analysis
- Model future scenarios to drive investment or development
- Track critical security trends and drivers
- Identify prospects and opportunities
- Assess conventional and asymmetric capabilities
- Monitor country risk
- Conduct all-source analysis
- Derive and model current and future threat scenarios
- Project future conventional and asymmetric capabilities
Jane's Security Intelligence Solutions enable you to:
- Accurately and reliably assess existing and potential threats at local, national and international levels
- Verify internal intelligence and enhance reports with attributable, open source information
- Model realistic threat scenarios and create mitigation and prevention plans
- Study, develop and refine effective counter-terrorism techniques
- Carry out investment and risk assessment
- Plan for the protection of international human and capital assets
- Accurately assess current and potential country capability to deploy and sustain national armed forces
- Stay apprised of significant current and emerging international security issues and events