Jane’s CBRN Response Handbook
Jane’s CBRN Response Handbook is a comprehensive pocket guide providing essential planning and response procedures for a chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear incident.
Jane’s CBRN Response Handbook combines that latest procedures and guidelines with detailed reference material to deliver a convenient guide that supports effective CBRN incident planning, control and management.
An expansion of the highly popular Jane’s Chem-Bio Handbook – the standard among first responders – this manual has been developed in line with current best practices and is organized to facilitate usability in the field.
Jane’s CBRN Response Handbook provides comprehensive single-source instruction for professional first responders and anyone involved in preparing for, responding to or managing a CBRN-related incident.
Who uses Jane’s CBRN Response Handbook? How? First responders
- Refer quickly and easily to the latest CBRN guidelines and procedures
- Immediately understand the implications and methods of dealing with a CBRN incident
- Review the latest guidelines, procedures and detailed reference information on CBRN agents and treatments to develop effective CBRN incident plans
- Review the latest response plan scenarios
- Develop realistic and effective training materials based on up-to-date guidelines, procedures and response plan scenarios
- Review and compare the latest CBRN detection, treatment, protection and management equipment