Jane's Unmanned Maritime Vehicles
IHS Jane's Unmanned Maritime Vehicles provides comprehensive reference data on unmanned maritime vehicles in development, in production and in service around the world.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Unmanned Maritime Vehicles delivers reliable data and information on the world's surface and subsurface tethered and autonomous unmanned maritime systems, supporting military and security organizations by providing detailed technical and program information on current and future naval capabilities, and providing maritime defense market intelligence to enable A&D businesses to carry out successful marketing, strategy and product development activity.
Who uses Jane's Fighting Ships? How? Business development
- Identify current and future USV sales opportunities
- Monitor future maritime unmanned capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify unmanned vehicle suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast USV market developments
- Identify emerging and future naval unmanned capability requirements
- Direct unmanned surface and subsurface platform product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out maritime unmanned defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out UMV platform technology analysis
- Conduct maritime unmanned technology benchmarking
- Assess naval unmanned platform capabilities
- Develop emerging and future maritime threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive naval scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.