Jane's Weapons: Naval
IHS Jane's Weapons: Naval delivers comprehensive reference information on naval weapons in development, in production and in service with naval forces around the world.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Weapons: Naval provides in-depth information on naval weapons, delivering reliable market intelligence to enable A&D businesses to carry out successful marketing, strategy and product development activity, and supporting military and security organizations by providing detailed technical insights into the capabilities of navy weapons.
Who uses Jane's Weapons: Naval? How? Business development
- Identify current and future naval weapons sales and upgrade opportunities
- Monitor future maritime weapon capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify naval weapon suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast naval weapon market developments
- Identify emerging and future maritime force defense capability requirements
- Direct naval effector systems product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out naval defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out maritime weapon technology analysis
- Conduct navy weapons technology benchmarking
- Assess offensive and defensive naval capabilities
- Develop emerging and future maritime threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive naval and amphibious scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.