Jane's Weapons: Infantry
IHS Jane's Weapons: Infantry delivers unrivaled reference information on infantry weapons in development, in production and in service with armies and paramilitary organizations around the world.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Weapons: Infantry is a comprehensive repository of data and information on the world's infantry weapons, providing the market intelligence that A&D businesses rely on to carry out successful marketing, strategy and product development activity, and supporting military and security organizations in developing and maintaining capability advantage by delivering reliable technical information on army, paramilitary, terrorist and insurgent weapons capabilities.
Who uses Jane's Weapons: Infantry? How? Business development
- Identify current and future infantry weapons sales opportunities
- Monitor future army and paramilitary weapon capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify infantry weapon suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast infantry weapon market developments
- Identify emerging and future land force defense capability requirements
- Direct infantry effector systems product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out land defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out infantry weapon technology analysis
- Conduct army and paramilitary weapons technology benchmarking
- Assess army offensive and defensive capabilities
- Review national inventories
- Develop emerging and future land threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive army and paramilitary scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.