Jane's Weapons: Air-Launched
IHS Jane's Weapons: Air-Launched is a uniquely reliable source of reference information on air weapons in development, in production and in service with air forces around the world.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Weapons: Air-Launched provides in-depth data and information on weapons carried by the world's air platforms, supporting military and security intelligence, planning and procurement by delivering comprehensive technical and program information on current and future air defense capabilities, and providing market intelligence to enable A&D businesses to carry out effective marketing, strategy and product development activities.
Who uses Jane's Weapons: Air-Launched? How? Business development
- Identify current and future airborne weapons sales opportunities
- Monitor future air weapon capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify airborne weapons suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast air weapons market developments
- Identify emerging and future air force defense capability requirements
- Direct airborne defensive weapon product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out airborne defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out air weapon technology analysis
- Conduct airborne weapons technology benchmarking
- Assess airborne defensive capabilities
- Develop emerging and future airborne threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive air scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.