Jane's Aero Engines
Jane's Aero Engines is the definitive guide to civil and military gas-turbine engines currently in production and in use around the world for aircraft propulsion.
This product can be purchased as part of the following IHS Jane's Modules:
Jane's Aero Engines delivers comprehensive profiles of civil and military gas-turbine engines in production and in service for air platforms around the world providing A&D businesses with critical independent technical and market intelligence to support effective business development, strategy and product development activity, and giving military and security organizations the information they need to support analysis, planning and procurement activities.
Who uses Jane's Aero Engines? How?
- Identify current and future aero engine sales opportunities
- Monitor emerging and future airborne propulsion requirements
- Identify and nurture key aero engines customer and partner relationships
- Identify engine suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast aero engine market developments
- Identify current and future airborne propulsion capability requirements
- Direct air propulsion product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out aero engines market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out airborne propulsion technology analysis
- Conduct aero engines technology benchmarking
- Assess airborne capabilities
- Develop emerging and future airborne threat scenarios
- Conduct scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.