IHS Jane's Defence: Weapons
IHS Jane's Defence: Weapons is the most comprehensive reference resource available on weapons and ammunition in production and in service with armies, navies, air forces and paramilitary organizations around the world.
Jane's Defence: Weapons combine IHS Jane's weapons and ammunition content to deliver extensive insight, information and intelligence on global weapons equipment and technology. Covering development, production and in-service weapons and ammunition, it supplies military and security organizations with a complete view of global offensive weapons capabilities, inventories and technologies, and provides businesses with data and information to support worldwide marketing, strategy and business development activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: Weapons? How? Business development
- Identify current and future weapons and ammunition sales opportunities
- Monitor future air, land, sea and joint defense capability requirements
- Identify and nurture key customer and partner relationships
- Identify weapons and ammunition suppliers, business partners and acquisition targets
- Monitor and forecast weapons and ammunition market developments
- Identify emerging and future defense capability and procurement requirements
- Direct ammunition and weapons product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out weapons system capability analysis
- Conduct ammunition technology benchmarking
- Assess offensive and defensive weapons capabilities
- Develop emerging and future threat scenarios
- Conduct offensive and defensive scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.